- Powerfully versatile─multi-tool of data acquisition
- U terminals configurable to what you want them to be: analog or digital, input or output
- Static vibrating-wire measurements using our patented spectral analysis
- Surge and overvoltage protection on all terminals
- Flexible power input from solar panel, DC power supply, 12 V battery, or USB
- Onboard communication via Ethernet 10/100
- Wiring made easy through removable terminal block
- MicroSD card drive for extended memory requirements
- Support for serial sensors with RS-232 and RS-485 native
- CPI for hosting Campbell high-speed sensors and distributed modules (CDMs)
- Programmable with CRBasic or SCWin program generator, completely PakBus compatible
- Shared operating system (OS) with the popular CRBasic CR1000 and CR3000 dataloggers
We combined the best features of all our data loggers and added faster communication, low power requirements, built in USB, compact size, and improved analogue input accuracy and resolution.
The CR6 also introduces our new universal (U) terminal, an ingenious way to allow virtually any sensor, analogue, digital, or smart, to be connected to any U terminal. This is also our first multipurpose data logger capable of making static vibrating-wire measurements.